Corporate Quality & Compliance Specialist (Kent, WA)
- - Corporate
- Kent, WA, USA
- Full Time
Corporate Quality & Compliance Specialist
R.S. Hughes Company, Inc. is seeking a full-time Corporate Quality & Compliance Specialist to join our team. You will assist with internal and external compliance functions including regulatory and statutory compliance and agreement/contract compliance as needed. Ideally, the candidate will be located in our Seattle office located in Kent, WA. We may consider a well-qualified candidate with AS9120 & ISO9001 experience who is able to work in one of the following locations: Anaheim, CA, Dallas, TX, Marietta, GA, Carol Stream, IL, or Baltimore, MD.
Responsible for maintaining third party certification in the US and Mexico.
- Audit and Certificate Management
- Bi-annual Management Reviews
- OASIS (Online Aerospace Supplier Information System) Management
- Document Control Activities
- Initiate and manage Annual Customer Satisfaction Survey for US and Mexico
- Ensure Quality Objectives and KPIs are met
- Maintain the Approved Supplier List (ASL), Evaluation/ approval of suppliers
- Manage and Approve Supplier Corrective Actions (SCAR)
- Maintain & monitor group emails
- Identify and implement Continual Improvement initiatives
- High school Diploma or GED
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams)
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- General knowledge of ISO 9001 and AS9120
- Time management and ability to meet deadlines
- ISO 9001/AS9120 Internal or Lead Auditor Certification Preferred
We provide a comprehensive medical, dental, life insurance, wellness benefit, short & long-term disability plans, paid vacation, paid parental leave, and a 401(k) retirement savings plan with company matching from day 1.
WHO WE ARE:
Founded in 1954, R.S. Hughes Co., Inc. is a dynamic, North American distributor of industrial supplies. With 50+ locations in the United States and Mexico, we maintain an extensive inventory of adhesives, abrasives, electrical, static control, tapes, labeling and safety products. We are proud to represent products from leading manufacturing companies including 3M, Henkel Loctite, Momentive, Brady, Kimberly Clark, and many others. We specialize in sales and service solutions to manufacturing companies in both OEM and MRO applications.
Applicants for all job openings will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age (40 and over), sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status or any other basis protected by state, federal or local law. It is the intent of the Company to comply with all applicable federal, state and local legislation concerning equal opportunity in employment.
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Share This Page