Accounts Receivable Clerk (Irwindale, CA)
- - Saunders West
- Irwindale, CA, USA
- Full Time
Accounts Receivable Clerk – Saunders, the Converting Division of R. S. Hughes Co., Inc.
Summary: Performs accounting functions as listed in the duties below. Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Collection calls via phone and email
- Account Maintenance (Maintaining resale certificates, current AP contacts, etc.)
- Research and solve payment discrepancies
- Process credit card payments and credits
- Make adjustments to accounts as needed
- Prepare daily deposits
- Petty cash reconciliation
- Release credit holds
- Excellent attention to detail
- Works well in a team environment
- Able to work with a diverse group of people
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Highly Organized, Ability to communicate clearly, Multi-task
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
Prefer six months or more related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Our merit based salary/bonus program offers exceptional growth opportunities. We provide a comprehensive medical, dental, vision, life insurance, wellness benefit, short-term & long-term disability plans, paid vacation, paid parental leave, and a 401(k) retirement savings plan, and an employee stock purchase plan.
We are looking for an Accounts Receivable Clerk for our Saunders West office location in Irwindale, CA. To submit your resume for immediate consideration, please apply online.
Who we are:
Saunders A Div. of R.S. Hughes, Co. is a highly successful, stable, and rapidly growing company in the Specialty Converting Business. We specialize in providing solutions to design and process challengers for manufacturing companies. We are a 3M Preferred Converter.
Applicants for all job openings will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age (40 and over), sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status or any other basis protected by state, federal or local law. It is the intent of the Company to comply with all applicable federal, state and local legislation concerning equal opportunity in employment.