Outside Sales Converter Specialist (Chicago Area)
- - Saunders East
- Chicago, IL, USA
- Full Time
Saunders Corp. Inc. is seeking a highly motivated Outside Sales Converter Specialist to join our team. Saunders Corp. expects our Outside Sales people to be the leaders in their territory. In this role, you will be responsible for maximizing and growing revenue and profits within your assigned geographical territory by selling to existing customers and acquiring new business. This is a great opportunity to work collaboratively with internal and external partners to improve business and create solutions that serve both Saunders Corp. and our customers.
- Actively managing and growing a dedicated sales territory.
- Partnering with Inside Sales team to meet or exceed regional sales goals.
- Provide a world class customer service experience operating with a sense of urgency and integrity effectively working with teammates and vendor partners.
- Utilize strong interpersonal skills to effectively and frequently interacting with all levels of the customer's organization.
- Utilize technical, mechanical, creative skills to effectively collaborate with customer engineering departments. AutoCAD/solid Works experience preferred but not required.
- B2B cold calling to continuously be prospecting for new accounts and applications
- Collaborate with R.S. Hughes sales force to leverage existing customers.
- Assist Management in educating/training of Saunders converting expertise to distribution sales force within R.S. Hughes.
- 75% of time working Chicagoland, Milwaukee, Indianapolis, Grand Rapids – overnights dependent on where you live. 25% Midwest travel
- Business to Business sales experience.
- 5+ Years successful experience selling a converted product in an outside sales role.
- Industrial, industry and product knowledge preferred but not required.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to effectively prioritize and manage several projects simultaneously.
- Superior follow up skills in developing, monitoring, and executing sales plans to achieve regional sales goals.
- Four year college degree preferred, but not required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A valid driver's license.
Our merit based salary/bonus program offers exceptional growth opportunities. We provide a comprehensive medical, dental, life insurance, wellness benefit, short term disability plan, paid vacation and a 401(k) retirements savings plan.
To submit your resume for immediate consideration, please apply online.
Who We Are:
Founded in 1959, Saunders specializes in providing customers with unique, engineered, die-cut solutions, exceptional products, availability and unmatched attention to the details while providing the best customer service in the industry.
We are an innovative and diversified manufacturing team providing die cutting, laminating, slitting, packaging, assembly, and other manufacturing capabilities to the industry. We serve the Aerospace, Transportation, Electronics and General Industrial Markets.
We are a subsidiary company to R.S. Hughes Co., Inc, a leader in Industrial Distribution in the US and Mexico.
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Share This Page