Customer Support Representative (Carol Stream, IL)
- - Chicago
- Carol Stream, IL, USA
- Full Time
Customer Support Representative
R.S. Hughes Company, Inc. is seeking a dynamic full-time Customer Support Representative to join our team. You will join the Inside Sales Team to support our customers by entering quotes/orders, managing inventory, understanding certification needs, and tracking customer data.This is a great opportunity to work collaboratively with internal and external partners to improve business and create solutions that serve both R.S. Hughes Company, Inc. and our customers.
- Performing back end duties in support of Inside Sales team
- Managing inventory and assisting with buys.
- Audit, Assist, Label, and Communicate orders for key accounts with Inside Sales Team
- Onsite inventory management with use of Company vehicle
- Organization of quality assurance documents, invoices, packing slips, etc.
- Auditing the paperwork and process control for an AS9120 division
- Supporting achievement of division sales goals.
- Learn all operations functions of the division
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Microsoft Office skills, especially Excel.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Multi-tasking, self-motivated individual.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Full-time (40 hours/week)
- Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm
Our merit-based salary/bonus program offers exceptional growth opportunities. We provide a comprehensive medical, dental, life insurance, wellness benefit, short term & long-term disability plans, paid vacation and a 401(k) retirements savings plan.
To submit your resume for immediate consideration, please apply online. Once you complete the application, you will receive an email to complete an online assessment. Completion of this assessment is required to be considered for this role.
We are looking for a Customer Support Representative for our Chicago division located in Carol Stream, IL.
Who We Are:
Founded in 1954, R.S. Hughes Co., Inc. is a dynamic, North American distributor of industrial supplies. With 50 warehouse sites in the United States and Mexico, we maintain an extensive inventory of adhesives, abrasives, electrical, static control, tapes, labeling and safety products. We are proud to represent products from leading manufacturing companies including 3M, Henkel Loctite, Momentive, Brady, Kimberly Clark, Ansell, and many others. We specialize in sales and service solutions to manufacturing companies in both OEM and MRO applications.
Applicants for all job openings will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age (40 and over), sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status or any other basis protected by state, federal or local law. It is the intent of the Company to comply with all applicable federal, state and local legislation concerning equal opportunity in employment.
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Share This Page