Outside Sales Representative (Seattle, WA)
- - Seattle
- Seattle, WA, USA
- Full Time
R.S. Hughes Company, Inc. is seeking a highly motivated Outside Sales Representative to join our team. R.S. Hughes Company, Inc. expects our Outside Sales people to be the leaders in their territory. In this role, you will be responsible for maximizing and growing revenue and profits within your assigned geographical territory by selling to existing customers and acquiring new business. This is a great opportunity to work collaboratively with internal and external partners to improve business and create solutions that serve both R.S. Hughes Company, Inc. and our customers.
- Actively managing and growing a dedicated sales territory.
- Partnering with Inside Sales team to meet or exceed division sales goals.
- B2B cold calling on a continuous basis.
- Building long-term, productive, and mutually beneficial relationships with new customers.
- Conducting contract negotiations.
- Business to Business sales experience.
- 5+ Years successful experience selling a product in an outside sales role.
- Industrial, industry and product knowledge preferred but not required.
- Strong organizational skills.
- College degree preferred, but not required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A valid driver's license.
Our merit based salary/bonus program offers exceptional growth opportunities. We provide a comprehensive medical, dental, life insurance, wellness benefit, short term disability plan, paid vacation and a 401(k) retirements savings plan.
We are looking for an Outside Sales Person for a our Seattle division located in Kent, WA. The territory would cover the cities of Seattle, Sea-Tac, Tukwila, Bellevue, Renton, and Kent.
To submit your resume for immediate consideration, please apply online. Once you complete the application, you will receive an email to complete an online assessment. Completion of this assessment is required to be considered for this role.
Who We Are:
Founded in 1954, R.S. Hughes Co., Inc. is a dynamic, North American distributor of industrial supplies. With 50 warehouse sites in the United States and Mexico , we maintain an extensive inventory of adhesives, abrasives, electrical, static control, tapes, labeling and safety products. We are proud to represent products from leading manufacturing companies including 3M, Henkel Loctite, General Electric, Brady, Kimberly Clark, Ansell Edmont, and many others. We specialize in sales and service solutions to manufacturing companies in both OEM and MRO applications.
Applicants for all job openings will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age (40 and over), sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status or any other basis protected by state, federal or local law. It is the intent of the Company to comply with all applicable federal, state and local legislation concerning equal opportunity in employment.
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Share This Page