Inside Sales Representative (Tucson, AZ)
- - Tucson
- Tucson, AZ, USA
- Full Time
Inside Sales Representative
R.S. Hughes Company, Inc. is seeking a dynamic Inside Sales Representative to join our team. In this role, you will partner with the Outside Sales team to uncover new sales opportunities. You will identify, nurture, and close opportunities with both new and existing customers, manage inventory, and track customer data. This is a great opportunity to work collaboratively with internal and external partners to improve business and create solutions that serve both R.S. Hughes Company, Inc. and our customers.
- Making a high volume of calls daily to introduce and grow our business.
- Managing inventory and assisting with buys.
- Placing and fulfilling orders.
- Assisting Will Call customers.
- Supporting achievement of division sales goals.
- 1-2 Years successful experience selling a product or service, in an inside sales or customer service role.
- Industrial, industry and product knowledge preferred but not required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Microsoft Office skills, especially Excel.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Multi-tasking, self-motivated individual.
- A valid driver's license.
Our merit based salary/bonus program offers exceptional growth opportunities. We provide a comprehensive medical, dental, life insurance, wellness benefit, short term disability plan, paid vacation and a 401(k) retirements savings plan.
To submit your resume for immediate consideration, please apply online. Once you complete the application, you will receive an email to complete at online assessment. Completion of this assessment is required to be considered for this role.
We are looking for an Inside Sales Representative for our Tucson, AZ division.
Who We Are:
Who We Are:
Founded in 1954, R.S. Hughes Co., Inc. is a dynamic, North American distributor of industrial supplies. With 46 warehouse sites in the United States and Mexico , we maintain an extensive inventory of adhesives, abrasives, electrical, static control, tapes, labeling and safety products. We are proud to represent products from leading manufacturing companies including 3M, Henkel Loctite, General Electric, Brady, Kimberly Clark, Ansell Edmont, and many others. We specialize in sales and service solutions to manufacturing companies in both OEM and MRO applications.
Applicants for all job openings will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age (40 and over), sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status or any other basis protected by state, federal or local law. It is the intent of the Company to comply with all applicable federal, state and local legislation concerning equal opportunity in employment.
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Share This Page